Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Praise to the LORD!

We just got home from Chris' MRI/Dr. visit. The Dr. said that there is very little change in the growth they are watching. It is changing, but not much. He would like to wait 3 months before another MRI! This is truly an answer to prayer!!! Oh how we thank you for the many prayers you have said for Chris (us too). Please continue to pray for Chris as he is truly in God's hands.


"Sing to the LORD a new song, for He has done marvelous things..." Psalm 98:1

2 comments:

Robbie said...

That is WONDERFUL to hear!!! All of you are in my prayers and on my mind. It sounds like Chris had a great summer. I sure did have fun going to the movies with him.

Love you guys,
Robbie

Anonymous said...

This really is wonderful news. I don't know Chris myself, but my son Brad thinks so much of him. I check this blog frequently and have kept Chris in my prayers. Miracles do happen every day.

Janelle Hudzinski Miller